• Commonly designed for suspension pivots due to their capacity to withstand 35-40% more load capacity than standard radial bearings
• How? Enduro accomplishes this with a special design where the maximum number of balls are inserted into the bearing. The race grooves are deeper on these bearings for more lateral support for the twisting and multiple forces associated with mountain bike pivots. Dual-lip LLU seals give maximum protection against the elements, while keeping the 90% fill of Almagard Extra High Pressure Grease inside.
• Premium Grade 10 chromium steel ball bearings
• Almagard Extra High Pressure Grease
• Stainless Steel, Black Oxide
• Sold singularly
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.