In-depth study by the Campagnolo technical staff for development of the new shape of the cage on the 12-speed mechanical front derailleur is now also applied to the new electronic version, guaranteeing fluid, efficient, reliable shifting. Thanks to the inner semi-cage in aluminum and the single-piece outer semi-cage in carbon fiber, the Super Record EPS front derailleur delivers maximum stiffness and efficiency when shifting.
Its cutting-edge mechanical structure teams with the sophisticated intelligence of the interface and the Power Unit and the precision of the derailleur motor allows the chain to move immediately and fluidly on the chainrings, even under maximum load.
- Super Record EPS 12 speed front derailleur
- High torque motor provides fast and crisp shifting even under the highest loads
- Automatic repositionning of the cage ensures rub-free operation on all rear sprockets
- Outer cage in carbon and inner cage in alloy for optimized weight & durability
- IP67 waterproof rating ensure consistent performance in all conditions
- Weight: 132g
- Chainstay Angle: 61-66
- FD Capacity: 16T
- Max Chainring: 55T
- FD Mount Type: Braze-on
- Swing: Down
- Chainline: 44.5mm
- Primary Color: Carbon
- Cable Pull: EPS
- FD Weight: 132g
- Speed: 12
FD19-SR12BEPS Campagnolo, Super Record EPS, Front Derailleur, 12, Swing: Down, Cable Pull: EPS, Braze-on
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.