High performance brake fluid designed to lubricate and protect critical brake system componentry while providing reliable stopping power. Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsiveness and performance by fighting both water contamination and vaporization. Advanced chemistry resists corrosion, oxidation and is compatible with SBR, EPDM and natural rubbers.
Exceeds the requirements of US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, SAE J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1). Dry Boiling Point 516F(269C), Wet Boiling Point 369F(187C)
- For use in all vehicles specifying DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- Durable and reliable stopping power
- Anti-vapor lock formulation maintains responsive lever and pedal feel
- Resists corrosion, oxidation and boil-off
- Mixes with other DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluids
- Exceeds US FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1, DOT 3 & DOT 4, SAE J1703, J1704 and ISO 4925 (Classes 3, 4 and 5.1)
80-82916 MAX DOT 5.1 FLUID 16.9OZ/500ML
80-82904 MAX DOT 5.1 FLUID 4OZ/120ML
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.