With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs. The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
- The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- The reference in Downhill and Trail tires
- Front specific design, but the DHF also makes an excellent option for a rear tire, with its balanced driving, braking, and cornering traction
- Plus sizes available
- Wide Trail casing optimized for 30 - 35mm rims
- Tire Diameter/ISO: 27.5"/584
- Tire Width:
- Bead: Folding
- Tire Compound:
- 3C Maxx Terra
- 3C Maxx Grip
- Tire Technology:
- Double Down
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Tire Width Range: 2.30 - 2.60
- e-Bike approved: No
TB85925500 Maxxis, Minion DHF, Tire, 27.5''x2.30, Folding, Tubeless Ready, 3C, EXO, 60TPI, Tanwall
TB00333300 Maxxis, Minion DHF, Tire, 27.5''x2.30, Folding, Tubeless Ready, 3C Maxx Terra, EXO, 60TPI, Tanwall
TB00219900 Maxxis, Minion DHF, Tire, 27.5''x2.50, Folding, Tubeless Ready, Dual, EXO, Wide Trail, 60TPI, Tanwall
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.