The OneUp Composite Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, they won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The thin leading edge chamfered design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacle.
- 10 rear loading Steel pins / side, with Nyloc nuts
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system
- Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- Weight: 355g
- Platform Size: 115x105mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Black chromoly steel
- Height: 18.5mm (13.3 at the leading edge)
- Pin to Axle distance: 108mm
Body Material: Nylon Composite
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.