The OneUp Dropper post can be shimmed down in travel by 10 or 20mm.
No other post can get your saddle lower.
The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. OneUp wanted to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features AND real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp.
- Travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length.
- Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote
- Ergonomic remote paddle position
- Reliable sealed cartridge internals
- User replaceable cartridge only $60 USD
- Easy to service at home
- 2 year warranty
- Shortest total length of any dropper
- Shortest stack height of any dropper
- New upper DU Bushing in the upper collar
- Increased bushing overlap and durability
- 100-210mm post lengths in 10mm increments.
- 20g lighter
- Drop 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 210mm adjustable*.
- Diameter 30.9, 31.6, 34.9
- Routing Internal only
- Remote Compatibility:
- SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps
- Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100
- Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M8000 only
- 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups 10 speed SHIMANO
- Cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post)
- Travel Reducing Shim Reduces travel by up to 20mm.
- Weight (Post Only)
- (30.9) 120mm 435g / 150mm 480g / 180mm 525g / 210mm 570g
- (31.6) 120mm 450g / 150mm 500g / 180mm 545g / 210mm 590g
- (34.9) 120mm 545g / 150mm 605g / 180mm 660g / 210mm 710g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.