Meet the new standard for hard-hitting, heavy-duty braking. SRAM added 15% extra piston power and 30% more volume in the lever reservoir, ensuring peak performance for the full run. And with SwingLink™ and Lever Pivot Bearing technologies, lever feel remains smooth and progressive, no matter how hard the pull. Go deeper and grab more power.
- Based on Guide architecture, Code’s fluid reservoir and pistons are bigger
- Designed to deliver massive power, predictable modulation and incredible heat management for braking control on the longest descents and under the burliest loads.
- Swinglink, Contact Point Adjust, and Lever Pivot Bearings
- Caliper Mount: Post mount
- Position: Front
- Hydraulic Hose Length:
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Brake Material: Aluminum
- Lever Blade Material: Aluminum
- Pistons: 4
- Shift Lever Compatibility: MatchMaker and MMX Compatible
00.5018.109.000 SRAM, Code RSC, Pre-assembled disc brake, Front, Rotor and adapter not included
00.5018.109.001 SRAM, Code RSC, Pre-assembled disc brake, Rear, Rotor and adapter not included
00.5018.109.002 SRAM, Code RSC, MTB Hydraulic Disc Brake, Front, Post mount, Rainbow Hardware
00.5018.109.003 SRAM, Code RSC, MTB Hydraulic Disc Brake, Rear, Post mount, Rainbow Hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.