The #1 Rated Tire Sealant on the Market
Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4" almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -20° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly
- Remains liquid inside tires for 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -20° F (-28° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
ST0069 Stan's No Tubes, Pre-mixed sealant, 32oz (946ml) NT SEALANT QUART 32oz/944ml Stan's NoTubes Tubeless Tire Sealant - 32oz
ST0068 Stan's No Tubes, Pre-mixed sealant, 16oz (473ml) NT SEALANT PINT 16oz/473ml Stan's NoTubes Tubeless Tire Sealant - 16oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.