A precision fork and shock pump with an easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure readings up to 360 psi / 24.8 bar.
An air release button and Pressure-Rite connector makes setting proper pressure easy and eliminates air loss when disconnecting, while the flexible hose takes stress off the valve stem when pumping.
- HEAD: Pressure-Rite shock valve
- BARREL: Aluminum
- GAUGE: 360 psi / 24.8 bar, Analog
- PRESSURE TUNING: Air release button
- HANDLE: Dual density polymer
- ADDED FEATURE: Flexible rotating hose
- SIZE: 21.5 x 4.5 x 4.3 cm / 8.5” x 1.8 x 1.7”
- WEIGHT: 170 g / 5.98 oz
- VOLUME PER STROKE: 11 cc
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.