The svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Descendant carbon crankset uses a proprietary TRUVATIV carbon construction process that delivers a crankset light enough for XC, yet bold and badass enough for Enduro. Style and substance - Descendant. SRAM DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
- Less weight with Direct Mount ring
- Most affordable carbon crankset in the industry
- Carbon construction for lightweight durability
- SRAM DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain
- BCD: Direct Mount
- BB Inclusion: No
- Chainline: 52mm
- Teeth: 32
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm - 175mm
- Crankset Weight: 555g
- Crankset Material: Carbon
- Interface: DUB
- Primary Color: Black
- Speed: 11/12
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 28.99mm
- Drivetrain spacing: Boost
- Pedals Thread: 9/16 ''
00.6118.531.002 Truvativ, Descendant Carbon DUB, Crankset, Speed: 11/12, Spindle: 28.99mm, BCD: Direct Mount, 32, DUB, 175mm, Black, Boost
00.6118.531.003 Truvativ, Descendant Carbon DUB, Crankset, Speed: 11/12, Spindle: 28.99mm, BCD: Direct Mount, 32, DUB, 170mm, Black, Boost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.