The STYLO 6K crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM's X-SYNC™2 tooth profile chainring, the STYLO crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth's thickness is precisely toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the SRAM chain's inner and outer links. SRAM DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
- 6000 series forged aluminum arms
- SRAM DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- BCD: Direct Mount
- BB Inclusion: No
- Chainline: 52mm
- Teeth: 32
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm - 175mm
- Crankset Weight: 705g
- Crankset Material: Aluminum
- Interface: DUB
- Primary Color: Black
- Speed: 12
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 28.99mm
- Drivetrain Spacing: Boost
- Pedals Thread: 9/16''
00.6118.529.002 Truvativ, Stylo 6K Eagle, Crankset, Speed: 12, Spindle: 28.99mm, BCD: Direct Mount, 32, DUB, 175mm, Black, Boost
00.6118.529.003 Truvativ, Stylo 6K Eagle, Crankset, Speed: 12, Spindle: 28.99mm, BCD: Direct Mount, 32, DUB, 170mm, Black, Boost
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.