- Zyklop ratchet with 3/8''drive.
- 72 fine-pitched teeth enable a low return angle of only 5°
- Ratchet head pivots freely and can be locked into any position by using the slide switch that is positioned on either side.
- Predefined locking positions at 0°, 15° und 90°, both to the right and left
- Ratchet can be used as a conventional screwdriver in the 0° position by attaching an adaptor and a bit.
- Flywheel design ensures rapid screwdriving.
- Kraftform handle fits perfectly into the hand preventing hand injuries such as blisters and calluses.
- Softer anti-slip zones enable the low-loss transfer of high torque.
- For 3/8'' square sockets as well as 3/8'' adaptors with square drive, equipped with ball lock.
05003550001 Wera, 8000 B Zyklop Speed Ratchet, 3/8'' Drive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.