- 4x Faster than a conventional screwdriver with turbo mode on
- Turbo function can be switched on or off at the push of a button.
- Turning it off is recommended for tightening and loosening with high torque, e.g. for screw connections in wood, as well as for fine adjustments.
- Robust, maintenance-free gear made of steel with a maximum torque of 14 Nm when the turbo function is deactivated.
- With the Rapidaptor function the bits can be inserted directly and can be easily removed by pushing the sleeve forward.
- Rapidaptor bit holder for 1/4'' hexagon bits
05057480001 Wera, Kraftform Turbo, Screwdriver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.