Solve common dropper remote complaints with the compact, ergonomic and sturdy ReMote dropper lever.
Beginning with a long list of rider and mechanic requests, the Wolf Tooth team set out to address each and every one. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote leads in every category.
- Remote lever for cable-actuated drop posts
- Low profile lever with natural thumb movement and better ergonomics than original remotes
- Long paddle offers increased leverage for easy actuation
- Large diameter (21mm) sealed ball bearing pivot for smooth operation
- Easy to use cable routing and fixation
- Integrated cable adjustment barrel allows hassle free on-the-fly adjustments
- Breakaway axle pivot : only the axle will break in the event of a crash, reducing replacement costs
- Compatible with most cable-actuated dropper posts
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum with Delrin Axle
- Shimano I-Spec A/B: 36g
- Shimano I-Spec II: 35g
- SRAM Matchmaker: 38.5g
- 22.2 Clamp: 38g
- Shimano I-Spec EV: 35g
REMOTE-CLMP Wolf Tooth components, Remote, 22.2mm clamp
REMOTE-ISII Wolf Tooth components, Remote, For Shimano I-Spec II
REMOTE-ISAB Wolf Tooth components, Remote, For Shimano I-Spec A/B
REMOTE-MM Wolf Tooth components, Remote, For SRAM MatchMaker
REMOTE-ISEV Wolf Tooth components, Remote, For Shimano I-Spec EV
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.